In the State of Delaware, Applied Bank which is also known as Chartered Bank is working with its corporate value since 1996. The main objective and concern of the bank is to render the facility of financial services under the FDIC insured and Equal Housing Lender. The main focus of the bank is to deal with the consumer products both secured and unsecured. These products are Visa Card and MasterCard which are usually given to that customer who has a little credit history or without any credit history. By creating a sound relationship with individual customers and commercial customers, the bank is rendering quality of products and services. They are up to now dealing with millions of customers because they always give priority to the customer’s need as compared to collect money only.
If you are credit cardholder of this bank and have payable bill then you can pay it through online way just by getting enrollment at its official site keep in view the following necessary guidelines:
Online Billing Method:
- To get started with this facility, you are required to visit the link cardcenter.appliedbank.com and access the official page through your web browser.
- Upon launching the first page, you have to click on the options button “Make a Payment” and further select “Pay Online Now” under the same section to go ahead.
- On the next page, an online payment form will open, where you are required to enter the correct information in respective fields.
- In the very first field, enter an account number, the last 4 digits of social security number, select date of birth through combo box, cell number, and email address with confirmation.
- Next, you are required to sign in for making an online Just provide username and password for making an online payment.
Posting Payment Status:
Also Read: How To Get Registered With Southeast Toyota Finance Online - setf.com pay your bill online
If you have created your online account on the bank’s website then you can pay online bill anytime, but if you have paid your bill after 5 PM, your amount will be reflected on next working day in the system.