GM Credit Card is one of the cards offered by Capital One that is having cobranded rewards program for both business cards and consumer card. Earning is accrued by the GM cardholder which can further be used for applying in GM vehicles through eligibility criteria. In 1992, the first credit card was issued having the same aforementioned program which does not bear any annual fee against each card. The cardholder can also avail winning rewards by spending more and more such as; on specific spending or fix spending criteria; you can get 5% cash back benefit.
GM card is no more different from other credit cards from the retailer. It is also consumer card that utilizes MCI (Master Card) and operated by Capital One. The difference is only that from other cards, you can get a reward for purchasing some gadgets or new shoes, but this card rewards you to go forward towards the car cost.
If you are a cardholder and want to create an account is not a big deal. Just follow all the instructions given on the official website and put all necessary information in the relevant field. This comprises a general identification of account information along with username, password, and terms of reference.
Also Read: Apply for a beneficial credit card at www.getmyoffer.capitalone and get a chance to get Capital One credit card.
Method To Make Online Bill Payment:
- To get the successful access, go to the link gmcard.com by your web browser available on your PC.
- On the main page, click on the link “Manage Capital One Account” to proceed further with successful login.
- Next, enter your selected username and password and click on Login button.
- After login, go to the section where balance payment is showing.
- Provide your account number detail and select the payment that you want to pay off.
- In the end, submit your bill payment and finish.
While making your online payment, make it sure that you have selected your relevant payment module, because there are many other GM card payment section for those people who do not like to make an online bill payment. They usually make payment by telephone or mail, therefore be cautioned in the selection of the right option.