GM Certified Service is an auto repair service. Visit the expert technicians when it’s time for your automobile repair or maintenance. They manage all of your vehicle requirements with great dexterity and expertise. Nobody handle your motor vehicle better than the trained professionals they have, from oil changes to engine replacements, they will take care of everything.
Visit your local dealer now for vehicle maintenance and repair and check out everyday value pricing on brakes, tire deals, oil changes and rebates on different vehicle services.
Also Read: How To Get Registered With Southeast Toyota Finance Online - www.setf.com payment online
Online Submission: Submitting your request for rebates online permits for quicker dealing with your application, because it authenticates the part numbers installed or bought on your vehicle. It also supports to confirm and verify the significant customer detail is correct and legible, which or else can hold up claim processing.
Fleet Accounts: This process is useful if you have more than 5 rebates to submit.
Get Your Rebate Started:
- First, open the mycertifiedservicerebates.com link from your browser.
- On the homepage, there are two ways to submit your application:
- On the home page, select “Upload Bulk Rebates” tab under the “Are you a Fleet Customer?” option.
- Choose minimum one product form the option provided.
- Just download the application form and fill out all details with accurate data.
- Upload the form to the site.
- Are you a consumer? If yes, submit your rebates online or via mail.
- On the first page, select “Mail-In Rebate” button below the “Are you a Consumer?” option.
- Pick up your rebate from the given list.
- You have to download the form and fill it out completely, legibly with correct information and mail it.
- You need to send a copy of your invoice/repair order with form.
Make sure to mail the form by the specified date mentioned. The rebate will be rejected if you mail outside of the postmark date.
- Go to the homepage and click on “Submit Rebate Online” option.
- Fill in the information with requested data following the step-by-step instructions to be offered with a record of recent rebates.
- You have to provide additional details about your purchase such as date, VIN, invoice/repair order number and location of purchase.
- Choose product and press “Next” button.
- Fill in the contact information and click “Submit.”
They will automatically certify your rebate within seven days. The company will send you an email asking for you to upload a copy of your repair/ invoice order if they are unable to validate your rebate online.