Make secure and quick payments online at My Florida Remit network. Funds are rewarded through father to mother or vice versa for the help their kids through Child Support program. You will get child support through Administrative or a Judicial Court Order. All you need is to contact the relevant office or Department of Revenue and contact your Clerk of Court’s office to file a verdict, in most private cases; the action is started by suspending the offending parent’s driver license and registration.
Log on to the network to clear your payments. Creating an account provides convenience by allowing you to pay by e-check as well as allow complete access to payment history.
Also Read: The Way to Get Registered With Southeast Toyota Finance Online - setf.com my account
How To Register With Florida Remit Account Online?
Grab the log in keys in order to unlock the solutions for making payments and other government-linked services using easy-to-use online sources.
- First, you need to open myfloridaremit.com link to access the official website.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button stated under “Pay Child Support” section.
- Log in to your account using the username and passcode.
- Create an account by filling out the information such as name, email address, username and password and complete billing information.
- Click on “Continue” button and follow the directions to finish the application successfully.
What Functions You Can Perform Through Your Account Access:
- Pay by electronic check
- Get quick confirmation that payment was effectively processed.
- Follow your payment information whenever you need.
- Register to easily view previous records and payments.
- Pay online to avoid the bother of delivering checks manually every month.
Best Potential Ways To Pay:
Electronic check that is directly debited from your bank account. Make your payments through a highly secured web-based using up-to-date security technology source and say goodbye to the headache of sending checks physically. The system needs up to 4 business days to process your payment.
Confirm If Your Payment Has Been Submitted:
Track the payment, delivery, and verification of an reimbursement to or from your account records. You will need your social security number as well as a case number.
Delinquency Notice For Unpaid Payment:
If you have noticed that records indicate that;
- The fee is not on time, more than fifteen days late
- The amount is more than the sporadic payment total.
You have a right to file a motion to contest within two weeks in case you feel the notice was granted in error or balance is incorrect according to your records.